- Data We Collect: Depending on how you participate in our services and website, the form of data collected by podology.shop varies. Although we collect data you send us on your own free will as explained below, we also collect data about your contact with our website:
- Data You Give to Us
- Registration Data: We collect personal information that is required to complete your registration and build your account when you register as a user at the podology.com e-shop. Your name and surname, email address, phone number, physical address as well as country of residence are included in this detail.
- Contact information: We collect your name, email address and telephone number when you contact podology.shop to make an enquiry.
- Payment Information: We use https://www.paysera.lt/ to process payments. When you purchase goods in our e-shop, this payment provider may gather and use certain personal and payment information needed to confirm and complete your transaction. This information is not collected or received by podology.shop
- Information from Social Networks: When you register at https://Podology.shop , You will be able to make the requisite private password and username to access your account. We also allow users to log in to our website using their social networks profiles, such as Facebook and Google accounts, in addition to these login credentials. If you authenticate yourself using social network accounts at podology.shop, we will collect your username and/or email address so that you can log in to the website.Podology.shop does not collect and will not receive the password of your social network account
- Information We Collect About You: When you view the site, our systems automatically register certain data about the use the site. This includes:
- Interaction Data: When you view and navigate the site we collect data about your internet protocol address, type and versions browser used to view the website, the type and operating system of the computer, tablet or smartphone used to view the site as well as pages visited on the site
- Search queries: Our websites provides the functionality to search for products . When you enter a product name in a search field, you will be able to view all search results from our website . When you do so, our systems may register those search terms using cookies and other technologies.
- Analytics Data: podology.shop uses third party website analytics tools such as Google Analytics to track the website usage and performance. We use Google Analytics to measure web traffic to our site generate analytic reports on the performance of our website. Google Analytics, as a third-party software service owned by Google Inc., may set third-party tracking cookies on your device to collect certain non-personal information about your use of the site. To understand what Google Analytics does and how to opt-out of it, please visit Google Analytics’ help pages.
- Data You Give to Us
- Lawful justification For Collecting Personal Data: Since the adoption of the GDPR, business who process personal data must demonstrate that they have lawful grounds for collecting an individual’s personal data. When handling your data, we rely on the following lawful bases.
- Performance of Contract: We will collect your registration and contact information to fulfil our obligations under any online contract between you and us or to answer any questions or queries before entering into such contract.
- Consent: We will collect the contact information you provide when contact us on the basis of your consent. When you create an account on the site, you will also be providing your consent for the use of your personal data in administering and completing your registration.
- Legitimate Interest: We collect website usage and analytics data as defined above in our legitimate interest to develop, personalise and improve our services
- Compliance with applicable law: In certain situations, we may be required to collect, store and/or disclose personal and other data in accordance with the law or orders of a court or law enforcement.
- How we Use Data and Information: We use personal data and data about website usage for the following purposes:
- Provide access to our content and advertising services: We use your registration data to create your podology.shop account and offer your access to our eshop platform. As a registered user, you will also be able to purchase products and manage your account.
- Communicate and inform you: We use your contact information to communicate to you and inform you about status of your orders orders as well as to answer your questions and provide information requested by you.
- Marketing: We may use website interaction and analytics data for marketing purposes. We may therefore use this data to serve and optimise targeted data across other websites outside of the podology.shop platform.
- Secure and protect our platform and services: We also use data generated by website usage to monitor, detect and prevent fraudulent usage and other attempts to misuse the site or circumvent any access control on the site so as to protect the safety and integrity of our users and their personal data.
- Comply with the Law. We may process personal data if we are compelled to do so under any law or order of a court.
- How We Share or Disclose personal Data. Podology.shop will not sell or rent your personal data any circumstances. In some case however we may be compelled to disclose certain personal data for particular purposes. These are:
- Business partners and service providers: podology.shop may share certain personal data to partners or providers who assist it to deliver or maintain its services on its behalf. This includes for example companies we have engaged to protect our website, provide technical support and website maintenance, email service delivery as well as web hosting service. These providers agree to process personal data in accordance with this Policy and applicable laws and will have limited access to only data which is required for the performance of their obligations to us.
- Sale of business or transfer of assets: If podology.shop is sold or acquired by another business, we may share certain personal data such as customer lists to the resultant business entity as part of that transaction.
- Comply with the law: podology.shop may disclose personal data when required to do pursuant to a written order of a court or request of law enforcement agency.
- Marketing and Advertising: As an e-shop, we strive to increase the exposure of our business. We will use non-personal data (website usage and analytics data) to serve targeted ads to users across the internet basing on their interaction with our website. Podology.shop will not use personal data for direct marketing purposes except where you have expressly consented so or where we have lawful basis, other than consent, to do so.
- How we protect your Personal Data: podology.shop works actively to promote the integrity and security of personal data. To promote data security and protect it against loss, theft and authorised access, change and disclosure, we have implemented a standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology. We have also adopted technical and organisational measures aimed to prevent attempts to compromise personal data. Please note that while we work hard to protect personal data, we do not make or offer warrant of any kind of data security.
- How Long We Retain Your Data: podology.shop will only retain personal data if it is needed in relation to the purpose for which it was collected and as long as you are a customer with podology.shop. We will also keep personal and other data which is needed for fulfilling our obligations under any contract with you or for complying with the law. All data which is no longer needed or in respect of which consent for processing has been invalidated, will be erased as soon as possible. When you close your advertising account or where we no longer have a lawful basis to process your data, such data will be erased.
- Data Subject Rights: You have the following rights in accordance with applicable data and privacy protection laws:
- Access Personal Data: You have the right to request without charge detail concerning the types of information we have collected about you. This information may include among other things the purposes for collection, the categories of personal information to which processing applies, and/or parties to whom such data has been or will be disclosed. Your request must be in writing and signed by you personally and contain your contact details such as name, email address and physical address and the type of information you are requesting from us.
- Correction of Inaccurate or Incomplete Data: If you are personal data is inaccurate, incomplete or irrelevant, you have the right to request rectification od such data
- Erasure of Data: You have the right o request for deletion of personal data under certain circumstances. We will not erase your personal information which we are requested to retain under applicable laws
- Restrict or limit the processing of personal data: You have the right, in certain cases, to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted. By “restricted”, it means that personal data will be marked so that in the future it is used only for the undisputed purposes. This right applies for example when you believe that personal information we hold about you is inaccurate and demand correction. In those situations, you may demand that the processing of your personal data be restricted until the inaccuracies are fixed.
- Object to certain uses of personal data: You have the right to object to processing of personal data which is done in our legitimate interest for direct marketing or profiling for marketing purposes. If you object to processing of personal data, we will only process such data if we have a compelling legitimate interest which overrides your individual interest, rights and freedoms or where processing is necessary for securing, exercising or defending our legal rights.
- Obtain and Transfer Personal Data to Other Controllers (Data Portability): Where you have provided personal data to us, you have the right to obtain and transfer your information to another data controller under certain circumstances. You only have this right if the processing is based on your consent or performance of contract and this right applies only to data that you personally provided to us. It does not apply to data we collect through other means.
- Complaints: If you believe that we are processing your personal data in contravention with applicable data protection laws, you have the right to submit a complaint to your data supervisory authority.
- Links to Other Websites: We may occasionally feature links to other websites on our website. Please note that the sites linked from this site are not owned or controlled by us and the inclusion of such links is not an endorsement. We will not accept liability for their information gathering policies or the services, content and products provided thereon. If you follow such links, you click on them at your own risk.
- Data Breach Notification: If podology.shop becomes aware of a breach involving your personal data we will without unreasonable delay inform you of the nature of the breach, the probable consequence of that breach and the actions you can take to deal with or reduce the harmful impact of such breach.
- Contact Information: For questions and enquiries or request to exercise any of your rights stipulated in this Policy, please contact us via contact form : https://Podology.shop
If you do not want cookies to be placed on you device, you can disable cookie functionality in your internet browser’s settings. If you block all cookies, please be aware that some functions and interactive elements on our website may not work for you. In addition to blocking cookies, you can also delete them from you browser at any time. You can change you internet browser’s settings to prevent cookies from being saved on your device.
Contact: If you have questions about cookies on our website, please contact: https://Podology.shop
If you receive items that are visibly damaged – do not accept them and please contact us immediately.
Please contact us, in the event of an error we will do our best to remedy the situation quickly and fairly.
Items must be returned within 14 days of delivery. As long as they are unopened and in as-shipped condition. Shipping/handling is not refundable. Customer assumes all responsibility for return and cost of shipping.