DeoMed® Cotton Silver socks are designed for people with skin and circulatory problems of the shins and feet. The socks contain yarn with silver oxide, which reduces microbial growth within the fabric, hence inhibiting abnormal microbial growth on the skin and ensuring long-lasting anti-bacterial and anti-fungal effects. These properties are additionally enhanced by the built-in anti-microbial Sanitized® finish (Swiss technology). The addition of elastane fibre in the specially structured fabric makes the socks adhere to the legs perfectly without impairing the blood circulation. The gentle cotton feel and seamless linking on the toes prevent abrasions. The socks reduce excessive sweating and make the feet feel fresh. Thanks to the above features, the socks are primarily recommended for diabetics, but also as a preventative measure for all who want to take care of their feet every day.
SUMMARY OF EFFECTS
- Non-compressive – do not impair the circulation
- Enhanced anti-bacterial and anti-fungal action
- Seamless – non-abrasive on the toes
- Highly elastic – prevent swelling
- Breathable – skin ventilating and moisture wicking
- Do not cause irritation and allergic skin reactions
- Anti-odour – make the feet stay fresh.
The socks can be used for topical relief in the following diseases:
- Arterial and venous insufficiency of the legs,
- Mycosis of the feet,
- Hyperhidrosis of the feet,
- Obesity and leg swelling.
- Do not put on open wounds,
- Do not use outside the size range stated on the label.
- Put clean socks on washed and dried feet,
- Change at least once a day,
- Socks are a personal product – not to be shared with other people.
CE REGISTERED IN THE EU AS A MEDICAL DEVICE
Award winner at the Diabetica Expo 2019 fair.
Recommended by the Polish Diabetes Association.
The socks have been manufactured by a company with rich experience and tradition since 1989.
- Cotton 72%,
- Prolen® Siltex with silver 25%,
- Elastane 3%,
- Sanitized® finish.
ACTIVE BIOCIDAL SUBSTANCES: zinc pyrithione, silver phosphate glass.
PREMIUM QUALITY REF: DMS