Medic Deo® Long cotton knee-socks are designed for people with skin and circulatory problems of the shins and feet. The three-layer terry fabric protects sensitive areas of the foot, while the fine fabric over the foot ensures good ventilation. Thanks to the Sanitized® finish (Swiss technology) the knee-socks protect the feet against microbial growth. Tests prove the anti-microbial effects are retained even after 50 washings. The small addition of Lycra® fibre in the specially structured fabric makes the knee-socks adhere to the legs perfectly without impairing the blood circulation. The knee-socks are especially recommended for physically active people and those who want to keep their feet warmer. The elastic band on the mid-foot helps to keep the socks in place during exercises. The gentle cotton feel and the unique “Rosso Patent” flat seam over the toes prevent abrasions. The socks reduce excessive sweating and make the feet feel fresh. Thanks to the above features, the knee-socks are primarily recommended for diabetics, but also as a preventative measure for all who want to take care of their feet every day.
SUMMARY OF EFFECTS
- Non-compressive – do not impair the circulation
- Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal
- Flat seam – non-abrasive on the toes
- Maximally flexible – prevent swelling
- Breathable – skin ventilating and moisture wicking
- Do not cause irritation and allergic skin reactions
- Anti-odour – make the feet stay fresh.
The socks can be used for topical relief in the following diseases:
- Arterial and venous insufficiency of the legs,
- Mycosis of the feet,
- Hyperhidrosis of the feet,
- Obesity and leg swelling.
- Do not put on open wounds,
- Do not use outside the size range stated on the label.
- Put clean socks on washed and dried feet,
- Change at least once a day,
- Socks are a personal product – not to be shared with other people.
CE REGISTERED IN THE EU AS A MEDICAL DEVICE
Award winner at the Diabetica Expo 2018 fair.
Recommended by the Polish Diabetes Association.
The socks have been manufactured by a company with rich experience and tradition since 1989.
- Cotton 80%,
- Polyamide 17%,
- Lycra® (Elastane) 3%,
- Sanitized® finish.
ACTIVE BIOCIDAL SUBSTANCES: zinc pyrithione