DeoMed® Wool socks are designed for people with skin and circulatory problems of the shins and feet. The socks keep feet warm thanks to the unique properties of merino wool. With the Sanitized® finish (Swiss technology), they protect the feet against microbial growth. Tests prove the anti-microbial effects are retained even after 30 washings. The addition of elastane fibre in the specially structured fabric makes the socks adhere to the legs perfectly without impairing the blood circulation. The gentle non-scratchy wool yarn feel and seamless linking on the toes prevent abrasions. Merino wool knit has a natural ability to allow the feet to breathe and transports excess moisture away from the skin. The socks reduce excessive sweating and make the feet feel fresh. Thanks to the above features, the socks are primarily recommended for diabetics, but also as a preventative measure for all who want to take care of their feet every day.
SUMMARY OF EFFECTS
- Non-compressive – do not impair the circulation
- Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal
- Warm keeping – thanks to the unique properties of merino wool
- Seamless – non-abrasive on the toes
- Gentle to the touch
- Highly elastic – prevent swelling
- Breathable – skin ventilating and moisture wicking
- Do not cause irritation and allergic skin reactions
- Anti-odour – make the feet stay fresh.
The socks can be used for topical relief in the following diseases:
- Arterial and venous insufficiency of the legs,
- Mycosis of the feet,
- Hyperhidrosis of the feet,
- Obesity and leg swelling.
- Do not put on open wounds,
- Do not use outside the size range stated on the label.
- Put clean socks on washed and dried feet,
- Change at least once a day,
- Socks are a personal product – not to be shared with other people.
CE REGISTERED IN THE EU AS A MEDICAL DEVICE
Award winner at the Diabetica Expo 2018 fair
Recommended by the Polish Diabetes Association.
The socks have been manufactured by a company with rich experience and tradition since 1989.
- Merino wool 36%,
- Acrylic 36%,
- Polyamide 25%,
- Elastane 3%.
Active biocidal substance: zinc pyrithione
There are no reviews yet.