The Smart SeaCell™ socks are designed for people with skin and circulatory problems of the shins and feet. They are made of the Lyocell yarn which contains zinc and sea algae. The zinc oxide nurtures the skin and reduces microbial growth within the fabric, hence inhibiting abnormal microbial growth on the skin and ensuring long-lasting anti-bacterial, fungicidal and anti-odour effects. Thanks to algae, the socks help regenerate the skin. Tests prove the effects of the socks are retained even after 50 washings. The addition of elastane fibre in the specially structured fabric makes the socks adhere to the legs perfectly without impairing the blood circulation. The socks’ exceptional comfort of use is ensured by seamless linking above the toes and the ability to transport excess moisture away from the skin and allow the feet to breathe. The socks reduce excessive sweating and make the feet feel fresh. Thanks to the above features, the socks are primarily recommended for diabetics, but also as a preventative measure for all who want to take care of their feet every day.
SUMMARY OF EFFECTS
- Non-compressive – do not impair the circulation
- Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal
- Skin revitalization
- Seamless – non-abrasive on the toes
- Highly elastic – prevent swelling
- Breathable – skin ventilating and moisture wicking
- Do not cause irritation and allergic skin reactions
- Anti-odour – make the feet stay fresh.
The socks can be used for topical relief in the following diseases:
- Arterial and venous insufficiency of the legs,
- Mycosis of the feet,
- Hyperhidrosis of the feet,
- Obesity and leg swelling.
- Do not put on open wounds,
- Do not use outside the size range stated on the label.
- Put clean socks on washed and dried feet,
- Change at least once a day,
- Socks are a personal product – not to be shared with other people.
CE REGISTERED IN THE EU AS A MEDICAL DEVICE
Award winner at the Diabetica Expo 2018 fair
Recommended by the Polish Diabetes Association.
The socks have been manufactured by a company with rich experience and tradition since 1989.
- Cotton 51%,
- Polyamide 25%,
- Lyocell with seaweed and zinc oxide 22%,
- Elastane 2%.